Friday, September 3, 2010

Someone stole my check card #. How dare they steal my life line! I am one of those people that does not carry cash. I use my Visa check card for EVERYTHING. And I get Visa rewards points and then I can cash them in for Target gift cards. Sweet joy. It's a trap though. I spend money to get the rewards points, and then I get a gift card to my favey place, only to use more than the allotted amount, and I spend more money, and get more reward points. It's a vicious cycle, and I am a huge part of it.
Anyway, my momma called this morn to tell me that she thought someone compromised (her word, not mine) my card. There are tons of charges that took place yesterday while I was working. Believe me people, I would love to be out spending $357 on one purchase somewhere in the middle of that day, but reality is, that just wasn't happening. I was probably typing something at my computer.
Luckily my mom works at my bank, so she caught it early and cancelled my card and can help me get the money back. But unfortunately, it is a holiday weekend so it might take longer. Oh well...it's just money, right?

Today, I am sporting my best orange gear for my Cowboys! Take a look at this sweeeeet watch that my cousins Zach and Kristin (remember her here )

Happy weekend, a long weekend at that! Enjoy some college football and nice weather!

1 comment:

  1. That is a good looking watch. You must have really cool cousins.

    ReplyDelete