Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Orange!




How bout them Cowboys!! Big win Saturday night for my Pokes. Although, the game is somewhat of a blur since I sat with my nieces. All I really remember is making Jordyn giggle, Allison jumping on my lap 57 times, and Lauren dancing to the music during time outs. But nothing is better than spending time with my little ladies, so I am not complaining! Those sweet girls were all decked out in OSU gear, they know the fights songs and Jordy says "Pete Pete" is on her shirt.
Ran into a couple of old friends while walking across campus. This time of year always brings back such wonderful memories for me.

Sunday, I spent 4.5 hours shopping by myself. It was glorious. But for some reason, when I spend too much time alone like that and in almost silence, I get a head ache. I think I clench my jaw for some reason.

Monday, Sophie and I got some much needed couch time in and then I had a delicious dinner at Chili's (hush Laina) and was treated to some yogurt heaven at Peachwave. My favorite creation is the original tart yogurt, raspberries, granola and a few chocolate chips.

Found a hole in the sidewall of my tire today, so I got to spend 1.5 hours at Robertson Tire getting a new tire. Why is it that when you are trying to save money, all you can seem to do is spend it?

Pistol Pete's biggest fans
Loving some great football weather
Loving on her new baby doll from Grammy

Pappy, the jungle gym 
I have a huge Pistol Pete on my shirt, you just can't see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment