Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall Faves

Fall is right around the corner, and while I will greatly miss my summer dresses, I am looking forward to getting cozy in some cardigans and leggings. Here are my fall favies that I am looking forward to:

1. Leggings. I love them with all my soul. They are thin, cotton, black. What else do you need?
2. Cardigans. I aim to have one in every color this season.
3. Black skinny jeans. I bought my first pair last fall and I wore them out. I just found a cute pair at Old Navy for $20. Score!
4. Boots. I have my eye out for the perfect pair of camel/caramel colored boots. My calf is apparently larger than the general poplulation, so I need the circumference to be larger than normal. My wallet is preparing for this purchase.
5. Scarves. I have loved these for a while but I have decided this year to incorporate them more into my daily outfit, instead of just something I take off with my coat.
6. Black flats. Cannot have enough pairs.
7. Tunics. See #1. They are a force to be reckoned with.

Headed down to Dallas this weekend to see the family. I am so excited to see Katie and Louie's wedding video! I haven't been back since the wedding in March, so I hope Katie and Kristin don't mind when I tackle them cause I am so excited to see them.

1 comment:

  1. Bring it Lady! I am ready for a good tackle. I might even wear boots and leggings just for you, with a splash of a cardigan. I don't know about the scarf though, that might be too much of a "fall faves" look.

    Can't wait to see you tonight girlie!

    ReplyDelete