Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day Nine and a Little More

Today, you are going to get a special treat! I am going to blog my day nine AND I got invited from my pal, Tam, to play tag and answer 8 questions. I love questions. I love blogging. I love Thursdays. Here goes:

Day Nine: Two words to describe your life right now.

1. Hectic
2. Happy

To simple words to describe my life right now?! That is hard. There is so much going on and so much I could tell you about!

Now, onto the 2nd part of this post today:


These are "8 Questions" that Tam would love for me to answer:

1. If I could own 1 purse, what would it be? 

 Ok, this was hard for me, for several reasons. The first being reason being that a girl could never just own one purse. Different occasions require different purses. The second being I am not a huge designer loving purse lady. But here is my answer: 

If I could choose one purse, it would be a crossbody bag of some kind. Now, I know this may not be your style of choice, but hear me out. I go to lots of games, events, concerts, etc and a crossbody is the best kind of purse for these occasions. Just throw it across you, and go. You don't have to worry about your weight shifting all to one side with a shoulder bag. If this was my purse of choice and I had to attend a fancy event, I would probably tuck the strap and carry it like a clutch. Casual problemo...solved!
Coach Crossbody Bag



2. What is the one place you want to travel to that you haven't yet? 


Easy answer. New York City. I am dying to go there. I want see the lights, the hustle and bustle, the random celebrity, the homeless weirdos, the millions of people, the MET, Our Lady Liberty, etc. My mom, aunt and g-ma went when I was in 5th grade, ( I cried everyday because my dad couldn't do my hair) and I am determined to take a trip with my mom. 






3. What are your top 3 favorite movies? 

All of my favies are oldies, but goodies. I have watched these movies over and over again and they never get old. 





4. What was your favorite book as a child AND as an adult? 

My favorite book as a child was the Little House on the Prairie series 


 And my favorite book as an adult, and I know this is probably everyone's favorite and completely unorginal, is To Kill a Mockingbird. Such a classic. 


5. What is your favorite dish to cook? 

I love to cook all kinds of things, but I think my favorite is my mom's recipe for lasagna. I have perfected it and my friends love it. Laina tells me I am good at it, and if Chef Laina tells me I am good at it, then I must be! 

6. Tell us about your "SSB". (AKA, your Secret Single Behavior)

Well, since I have never lived with anyone romantically, this really isn't an issue. But here are some of my SSB's if I were to have a live in fella: 

I like to go to bed sans makeup....I know I should wash my face every night but, let's be honest, I don't. And when I stay the night with my significant other, I never wash my face. And I never take off my mascara. 

I like to come home from the gym and lounge in my filth... Ok, kinda gross, but so true. If I have a night off from the boyf, I like to come home from the gym, cook dinner, watch TV, and do all of this in my workout clothes. Don't judge me. 

I like to eat whatever I want....The boyf doesn't like veggies. I do. So when he is gone, I get my fill of veggies and I don't have to hear it from him.

I like to watch girly shows...I like Gossip Girl, Grey's, Desperate Housewives, 90210, etc. He likes ESPN. No compromise when he is gone-dola.

7. What is your #1 pet peeve? 

My #1 pet peeve is when I have met someone and the next time I see them, they don't remember me. It drives me insane. If Billy and Ozzie are reading this (which I am fairly certain they are not, I know you are tired of hearing this rant). But really ladies, it seems to only happen with girls when they just don't want to remember who I am. I mean, I am by no means a local celebrity, but Tulsa is fairly small, and we run with a tight circle and there are connections everywhere. I know that I am oddly weird about knowing people and remembering faces and such, but I can't stand when people act like they haven't met me. I love when they say, "we haven't met, I'm so and so", and I get to come back with, "Yes, we met at ____." Bam.

8. Who is your ultimate style icon? 

I'm sorry Tam. But it is totally Jennifer Anniston. I love her everyday style. So breezy and comfy, yet so cute. She is a tiny little thing and can rock a pair of jeans like no other. Her red carpet style never fails either. 








 

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!! This was so great to read...except for that last answer LOL!!

    ReplyDelete