Monday, September 27, 2010

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you.

I'm sure if you are a blog reader of mine, you are well aware of the people that mean a lot to me. But anyway, here goes: (and I may have added one to the list. I could barely choose 5, cut me some slack!)

1. Lauren Heathcock: My little mini me. She has been my best friend since the moment she the moment she was born.
2. Allison Heathcock: No one makes me laugh more than this girl. Seriously, she is hilarious.
3. Jordyn Heathcock: So sweet and so ornery at the same time. I just want to eat her up.

4. My Mom: There is no one else in the world that I can trust like my mom. She loves me unconditionally, as I do her. I have to keep this short and sweet or I might tear up.
My Dad: Hands down the best dad ever. He would literally give me the shirt off his back. He does anything and everything for anyone and never asks for anything in return.




5. Katie Lauck: My first cousin but more my sister. My Paris partner, my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment