Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I love a good (or bad) questionnaire

I am a sucker for these. I don't really know why but I love them. And I don't care if you don't like them, I am gonna do it!

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My face. Unless I am trying to salvage my mascara

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Gray..but I don't really wear those often. And actually I think my favorite one got stolen

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? yes

4. Do you plan outfits? On the weekends I do.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Ok, a little bit of a sinus headache.

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? Pen

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having. A run-in with someone

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Negative

9. What are you craving right now? Desi Wok

10. Do you floss daily? Nope

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? That I don't like it

12. Are you emotional? I try to contain the crazy

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I barely have time to floss, people

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I lick it like a cat. Sometimes I wish my tongue was rough like theirs so I could get more on each lick

15. Do you like your hair? Yes, yes I do.

16. Do you like yourself? Yes

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yes, and I would share cheese fries with him. I think he would like those.

18. What are you listening to right now? The click click of my keyboard

19. Are your parents strict? Not so much anymore. But my dad was always more strict

20. Would you go sky diving? Mmmmm..prob not

21. Do you like cottage cheese? On occasion

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Have you not heard my John Legend story?!

23. Do you rent movies often? Not really

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? My bling bling ring I got for high school graduation

25. How many countries have you visited? 3, about to make that 4

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Haven't we all 

27. Ever been on a train? Yes 

28. Brown or white eggs? Gross

29. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes, and sometimes I wish I didn't

30. Do you use chap stick? Throughout the day, I use it. Night time is Vaseline

31. Do you own a gun? No way 

32. Can you use chop sticks? I'm pretty good at them 

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? I bet you wish I was gonna tell you

34. Are you too forgiving? I can forgive

35. Ever been in love? Duh

36. What are your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Working and being bummed about kickball being rained out

37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes

38. Last time you cried? Probably sometime in July

39. What was the last question you asked? Are you excited about moving?

40. Favorite time of the year? I love the whole year. But I love Christmas, fall and spring

41. Do you have any tattoos? No way

42. Are you sarcastic? All the time

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes.

44. Ever walked into a wall? No, just furniture

45. Fave color? Green, purple, orange, red...don't make me pick

46. Have you ever been slapped by someone? No

47. Is your hair curly? No...straight as a stick

48. What was the last CD you bought? Bought the latest Ray LaMontagne on itunes

49. Do looks matter? anyone that says they don't is lying

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Hmmm...that's a tough one. Probably not

51. Is your phone bill sky high? I have an iphone. Enough said.

52. Do you like your life right now? yes

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No

54. Can you handle the truth? You can't handle the truth

55. Do you have good vision? Yes, except during allergy season when my eyes water all day

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I can think of 3 people I dislike.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? daily

58. The last person you held hands with? Your mom

59. What are you wearing? Skirt, black shirt, sandals

61. Can you hula hoop? No, I lost this skill with old age

62. Do you have a job? Yes!

62. What was the most recent thing you bought? dress at Macy's, top at Forever 21, jeans at Gap.

No comments:

Post a Comment