Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day Eight: Three turn ons

I consulted with Elaina, and we have decided to change this blog topic to 3 attractive qualities. Here goes:

3. Open communication. There is no greater way to bond with someone than to be honest and talk openly. Bottling up your feelings with only result in questioning how the other person really feels.

2. Small gestures. I love small, thoughtful gestures. I love to receive them and to give them.

1. Ok, this is more geared towards the actual topic of this day: the hand on the side of the face during a kiss. Nothing is better than that.

4 comments:

  1. I've love all these random posts! I'm working on this Tag "8 Questions"...you want to play??

    Hope all is well :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! All is well here. Glad you are liking the blog posts.
    I would love to play "8 Questions". Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! http://tampham.blogspot.com/2010/09/tag-tastic.html: tag, you're it :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Small gestures are the best. Just little things that let you know you've been thought of. We all just want to be thought of sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete