Monday, September 20, 2010

Ten Days: Day 1

Stolen straight from Elaina. She stole it from someone else's blog. But hey, we all need to steal blog ideas every now and then!
Over the next 10 days, I will blog about the following:

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don’t know.
Day Three: Eight things you couldn’t live without.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

I also will probably not complete this in ten days because I don't blog on the weekends. I blog at work. Sshhhh...

Here goes: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now


1. Blake Lively: Seriously, can your hair be that amazing?

2. Bryan and Erin (they count as one): Thank you for giving me the 3 best presents of my life

3. Britney Spears: Girl, you had the world at your fingertips. Should have never cheated on Justin Timberlake.

4. Laina: Good thing I shrunk that romper then, huh?

5. Katie: Thank you for letting me be your maid of honor. I will forever remember that day.

6. Deeya: Thank you for sending Kate and I to Paris. My life has never been the same.


7. News on 6 in the Morning: Please stop having Jamie McGriff report for you. She is really bad.

8. My parents: Words cannot describe my gratefulness

9. Gym guy: Please stop talking to me, especially when I am running and have my iPod in.

10. Erin: Thank you for marrying my brother and becoming my sister. You fit our family better than I could have ever imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment