Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's Only Fair

So, my cousin Kristin has a blog. Well cousin by marriage so I can't exactly take any credit for her genetics but it's all the same. We'll stick with cousin. She is funny so if you would like, click over here to read her blog. And I am posting this to encourage her to blog more. I tweeted (if you don't know what that is, check out Twitter) and requested an updated blog post because it has been way too long.
She asked me for some ideas and I replied, "10 best moments of your life, things to do during the summer, your undying love for me". All good blog topics, right?
So in honor (or honour if you are a Brit) I am blogging about Kristin.

Kristin makes me happy in so many ways. She is hilarious and has the best sense of humor. I am quite positive that some of my most times are when we (me, Katie, Kristin) are all together. We are force to be reckoned with.

Kristin starting dating my cousin, Zach decades ago. Ok, not decades but it has been a long time. I think they were 16 when they went on their first date. At the time, I was a freshman in high school and had an enemy named Kristin so I decided to call Zach's Kristin "Denise". The name stuck around for awhile and every now and then I bring it back to the table.
Zach and Kris stayed together and soon she was attending our family functions and we loved her. In July 2005, they got hitched.

Zach and Kris lived in Cincinnati for way too long and I only got to see them once a year, twice if I was lucky.
At some point in the past few years, I can't remember when, Z & K moved to Dallas. Yipppeeee! Now they are only 4 hours from me instead of 14! Sheri and Joe (my aunt and uncle) and Katie and Louie soon followed so now the whole crew is down here. Now if we can just get Fred and Lisa (K's parents) to abort the North.
Anyway, Kristin is a special girl. She likes cardigans, a lot. She wears them everyday. She has fantastic hair.
She loves to dance and used to dance in competitions and taught dance. She was actually teaching a dance class when Zach proposed. She loves doggies as much as she possibly can. She works at Fossil like her hubby and she has a phenomenal watch collection that I am trying to get my hands on. She is a great cook and always likes to try out new recipes. She loves her mommy and daddy. She loves Happy Hour and really enjoys a Firefly and water. She's a sensitive soul that had to get used to some teasing coming from a family filled with brothers and sisters (she is an only child). She has this voice that she uses like when someone has too much saliva in their mouth and for the life of me, I cannot do it.
You get the picture, she is a true gem and I love her and I miss her and I wish I could see her everyday.
Kristin and Zach at Katie's wedding 
 Kris and I always being the life of the party 
Kristin acting goofy at work. She has a cool job
One of the many reasons I love her

Watching Katie try on wedding dresses
Old school photo, circa 2006.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!! I LOVE YOU! You are hilarious! I just might give you a shout out on my entry.

    ReplyDelete