Friday, June 4, 2010

She's Baaaaccckkk!

Tonight will be my debut back in the Tulsa social scene. I know I have hinted at a few things and I think most of my readers (b/c you all are super smarties) have figured out what I have recently been dealing with.
First, let me say that I have great friends and family. When I was really down, and I mean down, I had more phone calls and texts messages that I ever expected. Even people that I didn't really think would take the time to notice, called or text and asked me how I was doing. So for anyone out there that offered their support in any way, I want to extend a huge hug and thank you. My heart is still on the mend and I am not 100% yet, but I will get there.
So tonight...a couple of my best gal pals and I are going to see SATC 2. I love SATC. I didn't start watching it until college when Jefferson Commons had free HBO. But I caught up on re-runs and fell in love. I love Carrie's style (who doesn't!) and vulnerability, Samantha's passion for all things, Charlotte's values, and Miranda's willingness to be the less attractive friend and still be fabulous in her own way. It is nice to see woman struggling for romance and a steady, balanced relationship because let's face it ladies, it ain't all lollipops & rainbows all the time!

Tomorrow, Sophie dog needs to go to the vet. She is due for shots and I also think she has a grass allergy so I want to talk to the vet about that. My poor bedroom is in desperate need of a cleaning (as well as the rest of the house). 

Again to all my loved ones, I love you all more than you know. And I know you love me too :) 

1 comment:

  1. Annie has the allergies bad too. I'm waiting for Dr Vickers to re-fill her script:( She's just nibblin' & itching real bad. Hope Soph starts feeling better. Have fun tonight! I think I MAY be able to con Matt into seeeing SATC.....I can put a flask in my purse!

    ReplyDelete