Monday, June 28, 2010

Remember in my last post how I referenced Thursday nights in college and how I am not in college and don't act that way on Thursday nights anymore. Well, I lied.
Thursday was kickball finals. We lost in the championship game by 1 run. Tough loss to take but the other team was really good and very athletic. So my kickball team decided to go to Dirty's and celebrate. Not sure what we were celebrating but we did. And I forgot for about 3.5 hours that I am a grown up and I have to go to work. But I was having so much fun dancing with Elaina and Sammi and two-steppin' with Claybrook and James and oh the beverages were flowin'. Friday morning came too early and I struggled all day to survive.
Saturday I went to Elaina's parentals for a baby shower for her big sissy, Kaci. Kaci is a nice gal, funny too. And she has a cool husband and an adorable 2.5 year old little guy, Winfield.
Her next little fella is due sometime in July. I am betting on the 20th.
Saturday afternoon I met my mom for some shopping. We hit up Belk and found some great items for cheap-ola.Then we had lunch at Smash Burger..yum!
After Momma Heathcock dropped me off, I took a nap. I told my roomie I would see her soon and retired to my room. 4 hours later I emerged, groggy and still tired. I think I could have slept all night but I wasn't willing to risk it and wake up bright and early at 3 AM. So we ordered Olive Garden to go and relaxed on the couch. I went back to bed at 11:30 and got up at 10:45 the next morning. So needless to say, I was well rested.
Elaina and I started packing up most of the house Sunday and made good progress. We soon realized that we have more kitchen stuff than we thought and we are still in the process of packing that up.
The move is Thursday and Friday and we aren't going far so it shouldn't take long. I'll post some pics of our new digs soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment