Monday, June 14, 2010

Good Monday afternoon! Today has been quite the day. Woke up to pouring rain and I wanted to stay in bed more than  you can imagine. I stayed up wayyyy too late on Saturday night catching up with an old friend. Natalie, remind me to tell you who that old friend is and what is going on :)
Headed into work in the rain and had to use my seat warmers. It felt wrong. It is June, Oklahoma, and I have a sweating problem. But it was chilly this morning and I wore a skirt to avoid the wet bottom of pants. I dislike that feeling a lot. *Please note that I said a lot. Not alot. A lot is two words and one of my biggest pet peeves.
Anywho, work proved to be very entertaining and stressful.
Took lunch at 1 and almost ate my hand I was so hungry. Good thing I had Pei Wei leftovers and they microwaved very quickly.
The rest of the day will be go something like this:
Home to change for gym
Home from gym and quick clean up
Meet with new landlords
Pick Sammi up and go bowling
Fall into bed
Repeat the next day. Except tomorrow I get to go to a super cool house and see some super cool people. If you don't know the Van Valkenburg's, then you don't know cool. And I get to meet their chitlins, finally.
And I might be taking this fella as my date:
Ok, not really. But I can still fantasize. Cristiano Ronaldo=hottest soccer player ever. Wait, take that back. David Beckham is but Cristiano brings a whole different vibe to the table with his dark looks, and smoldering abs. I should stop now.
Just a little eye candy to start off your week! Enjoy :)
Also, here is a pic of my gal pals and I after seeing SATC 2. I was having a great hair day.

No comments:

Post a Comment