Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekend Recap

Recap of my life, I know you are all dying to read this.

Thursday: Jewelry party at Alanda's house, then off to Joe Momma's for trivia and pizza. Well, actually I had a grilled cheese and tomato soup. Random, I know.

Friday: Dinner at Fish Daddy's with Mom and Pops and The Farmer's and Emily. $3 margaritas made my mom and Anne happy campers. And then we went to Garden Ridge for some clearance flower pots. Later that eve, I watched Angels and Demons and fought to stay awake til midnight. The movie was great, and it was set in Rome so I was soaking up all the scenery. I can't wait for our trip!

Saturday: Was up and at 'em before 9 AM, which felt so good. Did a little lounging by the pool, cleaned some house and got ready for Nickey's birthday dinner at Compadre's. If you haven't been there, you need to go. It is so delish and the margaritas are the bomb.com. 71st and Sheridan. The old crew (Danny, Alfredo, Nick, Drew, Jorge, Tom) was out and we hit up Baker's St. for some drinks. It was so nice to have the old crew back together again. Isn't that a line from Grease?

Sunday: I was on the couch all day. Literally. I got home around 10:45 AM and posted up to watch some TV and I never left the house again. And it felt so nice. And I am not sorry about it.Watched the Emmy's and wished I got to dress up for events like that. Below are my picks for Best and Worst Dressed:

Best Dressed:

Claire Danes. I am not really a fan of her, but I love love love that dress. And I usually like when stars put their hair up and look glamorous, but her hair looked phenom.







Worst Dressed:

Oh Kate. I have a love/hate relationship with you. But I hate this dress. It looks like prom 1999.

No comments:

Post a Comment