Monday, August 16, 2010

30 Things

I am stealing another blog idea from The Frisky. In honor of "Love Yourself Week", I am going to list 30 things I love about moi. So here goes:

1. My close relationship with my family 
2. Competition makes me a different woman. And I love it.
3. Sending cards to people makes me feel good
4. Despite being burned in love, I still believe someone is out there
5. I love learning and I loved school. I wish I had gone to grad school
6. I can be very frugal when necessary
7. I love babies and little kids a ridiculous amount
8. I am open to others opinions.
9. I am generous and caring
10. I am healthy and physically fit 
11. I talk to my mom almost everyday and enjoy it
12. My nieces bring joy to my life in a way that I cannot describe
13. I cried more at my cousin's wedding than she did.
14. My hair and smile
15. I have stayed in touch with people that mean something to me
16. My sense of humor that I got from my dad
17. My love for Sophie dog
18. I can see when I am wrong and I try to correct it and/or apologize
19. I am athletic but can still rock a sundress
20. I like to read
21. I have hope
22. My sassy attitude
23. The fact that I have a routine that I follow every morning without fail
24. I like to travel
25. I am easy going (for the most part)
26. I can get along with others and mingle at a party
27. Birthdays and other important dates get me really excited. And not just mine, others too!
28. I am not afraid of a good cry when necessary
29. I can agree to disagree without judging
30. I don't have any tattoos or piercings

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with #14 and am extremely jealous of your side pony tail you were sporting a few blogs past. Fantastic! If I ever grow my hair that long, please come over & teach me how to do that.

    ReplyDelete