Monday, August 9, 2010

Birthdays and Babies







Happy Monday afternoon, y'all! Did I sound like Paula Deen? I am slammed here at work, so what is the best thing to do...take time away and blog!
Two weekends ago, we went over to Bryan and Erin's to see the girls play t-ball. While I was too hot to get any pictures of that, I do have some adorable pic to share. And a video.
Jordyn loves babies a lot. She talks to them and holds them and pats them and kisses them. She says "baby, baby, baby" in the sweetest little voice. There was a news segment on TV that had babies on it and Bryan recorded it and would play it back for her to watch. As soon as the babies were gone, she would hold her hands up and say "Baby?". I tried to get a good video of her freaking out over these babies but she didn't produce the emotions on camera as she did off camera. Oh well, she's still adorable so watch anyway. She starts going kinda bananas at 45 seconds.
We went outside on Sat for some sun and slip and slide action. I bought this slip and slide for Allison's b-day and it was a big hit. Bryan went down it, the girls, me and then comes Pappy, who busted the thing. Lauren was not happy. I found her in her room crying, "This day just gets worser and worser. And Pappy needs to fix it or buy us a new one." Grammy was already in the car, searching Edmond for a slip and slide in late July. We used the water hose to entertain them for a while and then when that got old, we got out food. That always works. Jordyn took over Bryan's peach and mauled it. She didn't even move it from her face until she had every drop out.
I headed home that afternoon for Billy's birthday celebration. We had a small group of people but Jena really wanted to surprise him and we pulled it off. Billy is not much into birthdays so it was kinda fun to make a big deal about him and see him enjoy it.
Billy and the princess cookie I bought him 
Billy and Jena
Laina and I (no, that sword is not hanging there for real) 
Jena and I 

Having fun on Billy's birthday  








Now, I have to go finish work and then hit the gym before I go mow tonight. I am fairly certain that it might kill me. So to everyone, I have enjoyed knowing you. If you see someone passed out at the corner of ___&___, please call for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment