Thursday, August 5, 2010

Celebrity Dreams

Yesterday, I asked 2 friends "If you could be any celebrity, who would it be?"
After I heard their answers, I decided to take a poll of girls and see if we all had similar ideas of who we would be become in another life. After I polled the ladies, I decided to poll some guys and see if any girl answered the same thing as a guy (I asked the guys who their dream celebrity girl was, not who they would like to be). See the answers below and please comment and tell me your answers!



Poll #1- Ladies, if you could be in celebrity, who would you pick?

Heather: Marisa Miller
Sammi: Rose Byrne
 
Elaina: Reese Witherspoon 
 
Kristin: Heidi Klum
Katie: Alessandra Ambrosio
Jenn: Heidi Klum
Amber: Carrie Underwood
Jena: Carrie Underwood

No comments:

Post a Comment