Wednesday, July 28, 2010


I feel like I should have something to talk about. But for some reason, I don't. Could it be that I am a little overwhelmed with life right now in several different aspects? Or could it just be that I am taking a break from my verbose blogging habit? Also, I find it difficult to post something without pictures.

My boss if off work today and I really should be catching up on tons of work. Instead I will force a blog post.
My roomie Elaina just asked me a question: "Do you think that you find people more or less attractive based on regional preferences?"

She wants to know if I find a Northerner as cute as a Texas boy. And no, generally I don't. I like Southern charm. And I like a man who goes outside and throws the football around and gets a tan and then goes to the bar in a pair of nice fitting jeans and boots with his button up shirt on but the sleeves rolled up a bit. My dream Southern boy, you ask? Tim Riggins from Friday Night Lights (see, I couldn't do a post without a pic)
What about you my friends? Do you have preferences regarding your man? Come on, you know we all do!
And I am not gonna say that I nice Northern boy can't sweep me off my feet, but for the most part, I am more attracted to a Southern boy.

P.S.- If you don't watch Friday Night Lights, you really should. Tim Riggins will make you fall in love with him.

2 comments:

  1. I prefer my husband! He is the NICEST guy and one of the best friends I have ever had! He bought me a beer AND put his hand on back and such a nice way I didnt even know he was hitting on me (this is one of the first times we had met). I felt safe, protected and like I'd known him forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take that Riggins and raise you a ... wait... dammit. I can't find anything to top that. Oh, except for Ryan Reynolds and he is a Canadian... crap. I guess I like them both, as long as they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete