Thursday, July 22, 2010

I realized I haven't blogged in a week and I only have one reason for that: I have nothing interesting to say. I know, hard to believe, right?
So that my loyal followers don't go hungry for too long, this post will be a meaningless update to my life for the past week.

Friday: July 16th- Caravan. Oh yeah
I love dresses with pockets.
Yes, I choose to hang out with these people
Heather, Jena, Sammi- we love the Caravan

Saturday July 17th- Momma in town. Bought coffee table, 2 end tables. Got sweaty moving furniture. Out to Bakers St. Pub. Wore my romper.
"Rockin the Romper"- Orginal tune and lyrics by Billy Barberousse
Pockets again.
Sunday July 18th- Pool day.

So that was a recap of last weekend. I hope the pictures do it justice.
This week has flown by. My co-worker Amber is out so I am pulling double duty and raking in a little overtime, which is good right now since Target seems to be directly linked to my bank account.
In some exciting news, Elaina's sister had her baby today! This is baby boy #2 for Kaci and Tanner. She was scheduled for a C-section tomorrow but her water broke at 3AM Thursday morning. Townes Victor Fleming arrived a little after 6 AM. And he weighed 10lbs 14oz. I am not lying. Look at that little linebacker!





Float trip planned for this Sat. Its our kickball float trip with a few extras added. I haven't been floating in about 5 years, let's hope I can successfully navigate our raft down the ole Illinois!

No comments:

Post a Comment