Thursday, August 26, 2010

Remind Me When It's Time

Ok, don't anyone freak out. This is only an idea that I saw that I wanted to share with you people. Ever since Katie got married (and a little before that too), I pay attention to things at weddings. I want to be able to make mine unique, and I want it to reflect my personality (and my future groom's too).
Lots of people have had a photo booth at a wedding (which I love by the way) but this idea was one notch above. The backdrop was a red sheet of some sort, props were included, but they added a chalkboard for people to write messages on when they took their pictures. How fun! So remind me, when it is my time, that I liked this idea, ok?

1 comment:

  1. So neat! I will steal this idea too! (like I'm EVER getting married)

    ReplyDelete