Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Ramblings

Today is the day of love. And you know what I love? Snack day at work. We have these days about 3 times a year and everyone brings food and puts it in the kitchen and you just graze all day. My office is right next door to the kitchen. Awesome. I made lemon cake balls. Note to self: do not start that process at 8:30 at night. Unless you want to feel like sticking a fork in your eye because you are so tired and want to go to bed but those stupid cake balls still need to cool.

Did anyone see the reveal of the new Sports Illustrated cover? Kate Upton won the honor and they put her in the tiniest bikini ever. I mean the bottom of the bikini is almost non-existent. I bet she didn't indulge in snack day at work before shooting that picture.

Someone brought the most delicious dip today. Tabouli+cream cheese. Heavenly.
And believe it or not, while I am eating a small place of this dip, I am also looking at the menu for the place Kyle is taking me for lunch and picking out what I want. In my defense, I read somewhere that this helps you make smarter, healthier choices and you are less likely to make a spur of the moment choice when you get there.

Here is the recipe for the lemon cake balls. 
Here is the recipe for the wonderful dish I made Sunday night. 
Here is the recipe for what I wish I was drinking right now.

Happy love day!

No comments:

Post a Comment