Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Night Blues

What do I do on a Friday night when my other half is out of town? Nothing is the answer. I have options: I could go to the gym for longer than the 45 min I squeeze in during most days. I could have dinner/drinks with friends. I could run the errands near Woodlands Hills Hell that I have been putting off. I could try a new recipe (wait, I actually might do that). But for some reason, none of that sounds like fun. I literally want to do nothing. I have zero motivation. I don't know if it is because I am out of whack schedule-wise or what.

Kyle has essentially been out of town since last Friday. He did come home for a few days to recover from his hospital visit, but it feels like he has been gone forever. And I know, we aren't married and we don't have to be dependent on each other but it IS different when the person you spend the most time with goes out of town. And you are left to entertain yourself and instead of coming up with an idea you become overwhelmed with the options so you choose nothing. That's were I am.

Also, I am trying to not spend any unnecessary money this paycheck. And doing things costs moolah. Whatever, I may still stop and get a (cheap)bottle o'wine and be besties with the couch and The Help tonight. I plan on getting up early tomorrow and driving to meet the fam in Edmond tomorrow so I really can base my lack of motivation to do anything on that. As for tomorrow night, I have no excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment