Thursday, February 23, 2012

I Need Shopping in my Life

I would just like to tell anyone listening that I have been very good about not buying clothes lately. After color coding my closet last week, I realized just how many shirts I have. And I still made a stack of stuff to get rid of.
This is just a portion of the color coded closet.

But yet, I still want more. I am really trying to wear some items that don't get much use to see if I need to hang on to it or let it go. I rarely spend too much time/effort on my work clothes and I end up wearing either the same things over and over or just basics like a tank and cardigan or a plain sweater from Gap.

I have planned a shopping excursion this weekend and here are the things I have decided I need:

(Some of these I really do need, the others well....)

1. New black pumps/heels for work
2. New dress pants for work
3. New running shoes
4. Colored skinny jeans
5. Black tops for work
6. *New shorts for summer 

*All the good ones are gone by the time I start looking....in late July.

Seems pretty easy. I just hope I can stay on track and not be tempted by adorable things that I could never wear to work. Which pretty much happens every time I go shopping.

P.S.- Dillard's has 40% off their sale stuff right now.

1 comment:

  1. Kohls was having a huge 70% off this weekend and target has cute colored skinny jeans, as well as the tjmaxx in owasso.....it's the best one i've been to

    ReplyDelete