Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscars Best and Worst Dressed

I love watching awards shows and seeing all the fancy dresses and imagining what I would wear if I were ever to be invited to such an event.

Here are my best dressed:

Michelle Williams- great color!

Virginia Madsen (random choice and some may hate, but I love the color)

Glenn Close- love the color and fits her great

Gwyneth Paltrow: looked much better once she took off her weird cape

Octavia Spencer- sparkles and creates a waistline for her

Milla Jovovich- one shoulder, sparkles and I love the color

Worst Dressed: (and there were plenty of them)

Shailene Woodley: why would such a young girl wear such a boring dress?

Stacy Kiebler: It pains me to put her on here, but that rose on her hip is ugly

Viola Davis: Great color, but too much going on with that dress

Emma Stone: I love Emma but that dress is too much material

J Lo: Skin tight, illusion cut out sleeves, almost nip slip

Meryl Streep: great actress, awful fashion

Natalie Portman: Her hair looks greasy and that dress has polka dots

Sandra Bullock: Sandy, what happened? This does not fit you well

Jessica Chastain: She is gorgeous, but I am not a fan of the black and gold
And just for kicks:

Brad and Angelina: her hair looked dry and a weird color, but look at that leg

Tom Cruise: I have loved him for as long as I can remember
Who were your best and worst dressed picks?

No comments:

Post a Comment