Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March Madness

March is here! Hello friends! March is here, which means Spring is right around corner. Spring means sunny weather, shorts, skirts, and dresses. It also means kickball, weddings, concerts, and patios. All things I love.
Life has been hectic to say the least over the past few months. I feel like it all started with a Christmas Eve blizzard and hasn’t really slowed down since that happened. December was busy with holidays, snow, and NYE. January started out with a bang with the Cotton Bowl, birthdays and parties, February involved Valentine’s Day, bridal shower, bachelorette party, Allison’s birthday party, and a couples shower. And now March is here. Please stay tuned and follow closely so you can keep up:

February 27th: Allison’s birthday party @ bowling alley/ OSU b-ball game against numero uno Kansas.

Allison dressed like a little Avril Lavigne rocker and looked so cute. She had a great time bowling with all her pals while most of the adult party attendees watched in excitement at OSU beat the Jayhawks!

After the birthday party, I changed clothes and headed down the street to a couples shower with Kent. The shower was for his friends Tanner and Julie who are getting married March 13th. We had a great time hanging with some of Kent's friends.

Sunday was Lauren's gymnastics event and I got to go watch her compete. She has the perfect little gymnast body and she does every move so well. She takes her time and points her toes. She's a natural, just like her Aunt Heather was at her age.



Now, onto March Madness:

March 6th: Rebecca and Chad's wedding (Kent's cousin) in Edmond.
March 13th: Tanner and Julie's wedding in El Reno, reception in OKC. I get to ride in a limo for this one! Perks of Kent being in the wedding party
March 20th: Black Eyed Peas concert in Tulsa. Boom Boom Pow.
March 27th: Katie and Louie's wedding in Dallas. Kent gets to meet the rest of the family. And I get to be maid of honor. I am so excited for this weekend that I can hardly contain myself.
April 3rd: Lauren's birthday party in Edmond
April 11th: Redbud Classic 5k in Edmond. Kent is running with me. Please remind him that he is doing this.
April 17th: Remember the 10 run in Stillwater. I plan on running the 10k this year.

So there you have it, my weekend schedule for the next 7 weeks. A few book club meetings and dinners sprinkled in a few weeknights makes me a busy gal!



1 comment:

  1. did you poach that pic from facebook?? i'm so good with the camera- it's really cute pic of you two!

    ReplyDelete