Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wedding Season has begun!



Kent and I have officially started wedding season! We attended his cousin Rebecca's wedding this past weekend in Edmond. The reception was at the Will Rogers Theater in OKC. It was a beautiful setting. The wedding started at 7pm. Kent and I pulled into the parking lot at 6:58. I was ready, that's all I have to say. If you know Kent, you know he doesn't look at the clock very often. I had the invitation with address and the gift ready at the door so when he said, "Oh s**t, we have to go!" I quietly grabbed my things and ran out the door with him :)
We attended the rehearsal dinner the night before at the groom's parents house and enjoyed stuffing our faces with tacos and guacamole. The guac was the best I have ever had (wait I take that back, the guac at Don Fran's in Tulsa is better), but it was still amazingly good. And they had margaritas, my weakness!
Satuday Kent has scheduled a golf game and I went to watch the nieces play soccer. Later that evening, I get a text from my brother saying Allison broke her arm! Not playing soccer or wrestling or jumping off the couch, but dancing with Lauren in the living room floor! Bryan said he heard it pop and she was in serious pain, and for a 4 year old, she has an extremely high pain tolerance so he knew something was wrong.
So they went to urgent care and the baby threw up all over the floor and Allison was screaming in pain. She will get her cast this coming Monday (the ortho said the swelling needed to go down) and then poor Allison caught the throw up bug. I swear, I have never known a family that throws up more than this one!
Tomorrow night, OSU vs OU at 6 pm. Go Pokes!
Thursday, packing for another long and very fun weekend with Kent. His best friend Tanner is getting married and he is in the wedding. Oh how I can't wait to see him in a tux. He's so cute :) Now, if I can just figure out how to do my hair....
Rehearsal dinner Friday night in El Reno, wedding Sat in El Reno (gotta find a ride since Kent has to be there at 3) and reception in OKC. Kathy will be there so I promise there will be lots of pics. She's the best photog!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. heather, LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress! Are you wearing it this weekend? Where from? Kent looks so handsome! Such a cute photo!

    Clay has to be at the church at 4:45 so if you want to be there then, we'd love to give you a ride. We can pick you up from Kent's mom's house. If not, hitch a ride with Cindy and Ron!

    P.S. I'll have my camera charged and ready to go! LOL.

    ReplyDelete