Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tid Bits of Information

Most of you know me. But since it's Hump Day, and I don't want to work anymore, I will offer you a little insight into my world.

1. I like lists.
2. I love cardigans. I wear them almost everyday
3. I do not like overhead lights. They are too bright for me. I prefer lamps and or dim overhead lights if necessary. (Kathy- that one was just for you!)
4. I don't like watermelon or canteloupe. Gross. Or bananas.
5. I am thankful for a tall boy so I can wear super tall heels. They make my legs look bangin'!
6. I play with my hair too much.
7. I love hearing the text notification on my cell phone.
8. I am becoming increasingly more obsessed with online shopping
9. I could go the rest of the my life without eating red meat
10. I should really wash my hands more

3 comments:

  1. killing me with the overhead light thing! by the way, i'm wearing a mexican-print dress for the rehearsal! you wanted to know what i was wearing, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do need to know what you are wearing. I think I am going with a floor length blue cotton dress and cardigan. And I don't care if it is cold, I am wearing sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i don't care if its cold either...my dress is definitely for warmer weather but we'll be inside so no big deal. i'm wearing sandals or open toe heels. i'm not looking forward to shaving my legs though...that's why i loved tights/leggings so much LOL. hope that wasn't TMI!!!

    ReplyDelete