Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fashionista

Since I am attending numerous events with Kent and others this month, I feel like I need a new outfit for everything. My bank account does not feel the same way. Good thing I am a smart shopper.
I have a slight obsession with one shoulder dresses right now. I can't seem to find the perfect one when I am shopping, though. All of them have something growing out of the shoulder or some other odd fixture on the dress. So here are some I looked at today online that I am loving:





Secondly, I am just generally obsessed with Jennifer Aniston's everyday style. Look how cutie she is!




2 comments:

  1. team angelina!

    love the one shouldered look as well! very chic.

    see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get outta here with your team Angelina! Although she is ridiculously gorgeous. Don't tell that homewrecker that I said that :)

    ReplyDelete