Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bachelorette Partay!

Last weekend I was in Dallas for a bridal shower for Katie. We had such a great time getting all the girlies together from the family and celebrating Katie's upcoming nuptials. We gathered at Stacie's house where she and Suzanne (Katie's half sisters) had prepared a lovely day for us. Kristin brought chicken salad that blew my mind. I ate my weight in it. Katie opened gifts, we drank champagne and wine (notice the almost empty glass in my mothers hand....she got cut off) and we played "use toilet paper to make a wedding gown) and I almost won. I mean, who doesn't pick their made of honor for the winner?!
After dinner, we vegged at Sheri's for a quick momento (not really vegging when you have children crawling all over you). Then Katie, Kristin and I headed to the hotel to check in and get ready for the evening. Also, why is is that you can look so good in the mirror and then someone brings out the camera and you immediately look like a pale, ugly, sweaty ghost?
Dinner was a little quiet and then we headed out to the Black Fin and let me tell you, we got the party started! I handed out penis straws and gave Katie a glow in the dark penis to wear around her neck.
I promised Katie I wouldn't publish most of the pics I took so I will only show you a few of the really innocent ones :)

Katie and Aunt Cindy at the shower
Bride and her MOH (maid of honor) at dinner
Kristin and Heather
The Bride getting ready to party
Sweet baby Jordyn
The girls in their flower girl dresses

1 comment:

  1. Okay, you do NOT look like a pale, sweaty ghost! You look fab, and I wish I could rock me some bangs like yours!

    ReplyDelete