Monday, February 1, 2010

1. Having to take your car to the shop is one of the most annoying things. I think every place should offer loaners.
2. Bad grammar makes you sound uneducated. It’s one of my pet peeves.
3. I am ready for spring and also ready to have some color back on my skin. Thank goodness I get to tan for Katie’s wedding!
4. Bachelorette parties are fun.
5. Karaoke is hilarious. Also, my friends are hilarious.
6. My dog is cute and awesome and loves me. But drives me nuts that she won’t pee outside when the ground is wet.
7. I would like to talk to my nieces on the phone everyday.
8. A lot is two words. Not one.
9. My new dress pants fit perfectly.
10. Getting into the habit of going to the gym has been a wonderful thing for me.
11. Giving presents is very rewarding for me.
12. Having a dog lay in bed with you is so sweet.
13. TV is awesome. I watch too many shows but I don’t care. I am still educated and read books, but I love TV!
14. I can hear a song and it makes me think of very specific things/places/people.
15. A man with a four wheel drive truck is wonderful.

1 comment: