Friday, January 29, 2010

Last Friday was my birthday. The big 2-7. I don't wanna grow up! We had a great time celebrating! My buddy Ozzie had a birthday 2 days later so I made us dinner reservations at Yokozuna and we had a great time jamming to our tunes that we were allowed to play. Dinner was great, cake was awesome, and the company was even better. Part of my birthday present was having Kent in town all weekend (ok, not really part of my present, but it sure felt like a present!). Saturday, Kent and I had lunch with my parents and then headed to White Owl to watch the OSU game; what a win, Pokes!!!!! Then Sat night we had dinner again with some friends and went bowling.
I was planning on heading to OKC this weekend for Kent's birthday (Jan 26th) but the weather may throw a glich in my plan. But I really don't plan on letting that stop me! Kent will be gone skiing in Crested Butte next week so I am determined to make it there tomorrow.
Harlan, Sammi, Heather
Heather and Ozzie
Birthday girl and her cute date :)

No comments:

Post a Comment