Friday, January 8, 2010

Coat, Scarf, Gloves...check

Brrrr…….
So, if you hadn’t noticed, it is bitterly cold outside. Like I want to cry when I have to walk more than 10 feet, it’s so cold. I had to walk 2 blocks to a meeting this morning and my hands were literally bright red from the cold. When will it be time to wear sundresses again?
Not too much going on this weekend. Dinner tonight at Toby Keith’s for my dad’s birthday and then hurrying back home and getting into some warm jammies and posting up on the couch.
Tomorrow I plan on hitting up DSW to find the perfect pair of boots (do they really exist?) and taking some pants to the tailor. Average length too short, long length too long…how annoying.
Here are a few more pictures to enjoy from the Snuggie Pub Crawl and from Aunt Sheri’s house in Dallas.
Stay warm and find a warm body to snuggie up with :)


No comments:

Post a Comment