Monday, January 4, 2010

Surveys..I love them!

Stolen straight from my cousin's blog... I am a sucker for these... I love surveys!

1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?

I wore fake eyelashes for the first time last January. I am obsessed with them now.

2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I made a resolution before the start of the year to make myself happy and get out of the rut I was stuck in. I did it and I am proud of myself everyday for doing it.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, my sister in law.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No

5. What countries did you visit?
I didn’t get out of the country this year. But I would like to plan on going back to Paris as soon as I can.

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Security, in many different forms

7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Can I have 2? Aug 25th: My moment on stage with John Legend. Still can’t believe it happened. It was the most unbelievable thing to happen. I want to relive it everyday.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Succeeding at a job that I had no experience at.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Not asserting myself more

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No, thank goodness

11. What was the best thing you bought?
My car. If only the damn windows would stop creaking!

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Louie. Way to pull the trigger and put a ring on it!

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I agree with my cousin on this one. Tiger Woods all the way. However, he didn’t depress me, he disgusted me.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Rent, car payment, student loans, Target

15. What events did you get really, really, really excited about?
Austin City Limits, Jordyn joining the world, all of the OSU home games, Cotton Bowl, the list goes on….

16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Green Light- John Legend

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

- Happier or Sadder? Much Happier

- Thinner or Fatter? Thinner, and so happy I lost it

- Richer or Poorer? Richer in many ways

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Traveling. I did go on a little mini vacay with friends this year but I am ready to take a nice long vacay soon

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Drinking.. I need to reign that in a bit if I want to stay somewhat skinny

20. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
Kent…since he lives over an hour away we talk a lot. I like it :)
I also talk to my mom a lot.

22. Did you fall in love in 2009?
Not quite yet…but stay tuned

23. How many one-night stands?
None. Zilch. Zero.

24. What was your favorite TV program?
Gossip Girl. It’s my fave guilty pleasure show on TV.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Negative ghost rider.


26. What was the best book you read?
The Twilight Series. Glad that is over with. Ready to move on to a new book.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery or rediscovery?
John Legend. See #7. I love him

28. What did you want and get?

I want an iPhone- Still waiting
I wanted a car- Got it
I wanted a new boy- Got it

29. What did you want and not get?
iPhone

30. What were your favorite films of this year?
Even though Marley and Me was as sad as possible, I loved it. When you have a dog, you know how hard it must be to lose your pet.

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 26. I spent it with great friends at a bar. We had about 25 people for dinner and then had (hands down) the best night at the bar.


32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Nothing I can really think of

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Leggings. I love them.

34. What kept you sane?
My mom. Seems to be a repeating theme each year.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most/least?
I don’t obsess over anybody like that but I will admit that I scared myself a little with the obsession with John Legend for awhile.

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Let’s not get into that.

37. Whom did you miss?
I miss my nieces everyday.

38. Who was the best new person you met?
Check out my facebook and see if you can guess

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008:
somewhere behind all this, some great happiness is hiding.

40. What are you looking forward to in 2010?
Katie’s Wedding!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that birthday was the best. We were there for the day after... you could barely keep lunch down. At least we got to watch Titanic in the stripper hotel, Louie was thrilled.

    ReplyDelete