Monday, February 8, 2010

Tooth Fairy

A few weeks ago, Lauren lost her first tooth. It was quite the experience. First, Bryan (Daddy) tried to clean it and dropped it down the sink. After digging in the sink and Erin telling Lauren it was gone (and Lauren calling myself and my mom in tears), Daddy stuck a shop vac hose up to the sink and sucked the little baby tooth up. He saved the day, Lauren wanted to take it to school for show and tell. So here is our toothless girl, all grins :)

The Heathcock clan was in Tulsa Friday night. Erin was using her dental mastery at a free clinic downtown. So Friday night we ate dinner & then headed back to my house to invade my roomies and hang out for a bit. Allison and Lauren entertained us with cartwheels and back bends while Jordyn practiced her newly acquired walking skills. She started just after 8 months. Allison walked at 7 months. They start them early!

Sunday, I went to church with the family and worked the nursery with my parents like I have done for as long as I can remember. I met this sweet little boy named Price and we became best buds. Have I mentioned how much I love babies?


Kent was in Crested Butte this weekend for an all guys ski trip. I was/am jealous. Really, really jealous cause I want to go skiing so badly. Hopefully he will make up for it by planning something cool for V-day...


1 comment:

  1. Oh, the B-vard church nursery... you've worked in it for as long as I can remember, too! I remember working with Bryan, the almost-tooth-loser, when we were like jr. high. Memories!!!

    ReplyDelete