Friday, February 19, 2010

The Last Fling Before the Ring!

Katie's bachelorette/bridal shower extravaganza is this weekend. I cannot believe it is already here. And I plan on posting that exact same sentence when the wedding is here. Time has really flown by since Kate and Louie got engaged. Seems like yesterday I was telling her on the phone that when the time is right it will happen and then shortly after that, she called and asked me to be her maid of honor.
We have lots to do this weekend and I am so looking forward to some girl time with some of my most favorite people in the world. Two of them are pictured below.
Bridal shower/luncheon Saturday at 11 at Stacie's house, dinner at the Omni Hotel at 7 and then partying in Dallas somewhere. Kristin bought Katie some Bachelorette gear to wear and I am sure the alcohol will be flowing (sorry, Mom!). Just glad that I don't have to be the one to drive home Sunday, I will be snoozing in the back seat of a Honda Pilot most of the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment