Sunday, October 27, 2013

NYC: Day 4

This was my last day in the big city :( I was so sad. I was not at all ready to leave. We didn't have to leave until 2 so we could squeeze a few more things. Kyle really wanted to eat at a New York deli, so I found us a place called Artie's Delicatessen. Kyle ordered some type of 3 meat sandwich with the Jewish fries. They were unbelievable. They had pieces of pastrami, onions, and melted cheese mixed with ranch dressing.

We walked to the subway station and took a quick ride to Times Square to get the girls and Henry some presents. I took one last look at the lights and people and action before taking the subway back to get our bags.




We grabbed a cab and took the ride to the airport. I almost cried when we had to leave. It was such a wonderful trip with my husband. We hadn't been on a trip just the 2 of us since we started dating in 2010.



It was the most wonderful time. Kyle put so much effort into this trip and I couldn't be more grateful for him and his kind heart and thoughtfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment