Monday, August 27, 2012

Blog Sale

After repeatedly buying more hangers, I decided it was time to clean out the closet and do a blog sale. What doesn't sell here will go on Ebay.

1. Email heathcock_heather@yahoo.com if you want to purchase an item.
2. Shipping will either be $4.95 for a flat rate box, or if you send me your zip I will calculate shipping. I will choose whichever is cheapest.
3. A paypal invoice will be sent to your email address.
4. If you live in the Tulsa area, I will deliver.

Let me know if you have any questions!


Forever 21 Coral Dress, Medium- $5
Cute bubble hem
Pac Sun Purple Dress, Small- $10

Pockets! And cute back!
 Target Xhiliration Dress, Medium- $5

Accentuates the chesticles!

Target Xhiliration Dress, Small- $7
Really cute with tights & boots

Old Navy Dress (I promise to steam it before selling it to you!), Medium- $5
Cute ruffled top (again, I will steam it) and pockets

Gap Black Cotton (with a little stretch) skirt, Small- $3
Great basic black skirt

Gap light blue dress pants, Size 6- $7
Cute button detail on front

Black polo from Kohl's, Medium- $3
Little ruffle detail near the buttons

Forever 21 Vest, Medium- $3
I think I wore this one time. Racerback.

Target Xhiliration sequin tank, Small- $5
Also wore this one time. Fits loosely.

Old Navy black loose-fitting tank, Small- $3
Fits really loosely! And sheer

Express black skirt, Size 4- $5
Cute skirt! Hits just below the knee, and the skirt is really full

American Eagle gray knit skirt, Small- $3
The back isn't longer than the front, it is just how it is hanging.
If you see something you like but you think "man, $3 is more than I want to pay!" make me an offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment