Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Peanut Butter Heaven

I love peanut butter. I love it so much that I take a giant spoonful and just eat it right off the spoon. I used to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich everyday at my 9:15 break at work when I was at St. John. I follow this blog and she loves peanut butter more than me. This is where I found out about Peanut Butter and Co and decided I had to try it. They have more than just your average peanut butter. I finally found it at Walmart and bought the one flavor they had:

Peanut butter mixed with honey. I cannot tell you how delicious this is. So go buy some.

They also have some cool peanut butter recipes on their website. I really want to make the peanut butter fried chicken.

On to more food. I made Cafe Rio chicken in the crockpot yesterday. I am a big fan of shredded chicken and I wish I had paid attention earlier in life as to how easy it is to make.

Cafe Rio Chicken

2 chicken breasts, not frozen 
1/2 cup zesty italian dressing 
1 teaspoon minced garlic 
1 1/2 teaspoon ranch dressing powder 
1/4 teaspoon chili powder 
1/4 teaspoon cumin 

(now, these are just rough measurements based on my serving size. The original recipe calls for much more if you want to make more chicken)

Cook in crock pot on high for 5 hours. 

I made chicken tacos yesterday. And tonight I plan on putting it in a salad. Eat up, buttercup! 

I also made mini chicken pot pies last week. And M&M cookie pie

Now for my fashion lovers out there. JC Penney is not somewhere I would usually shop. But I walked through on Sunday and found that the popular clothing line Mango has a new line there. MNG by Mango
Cute stuff for a pretty good price. I spent more on a pair of shorts than I normally would but I couldn't get over them. I even walked out of the store and went back an hour later to get them.
 My parents leave on an Alaskan cruise today with my grandma/grandpa and aunt/uncle. So jealous..they are going to have so much fun!


1 comment:

  1. They had Mango stores everywhere in Singapore. I was so excited when I found them @ JcPenny too!

    ReplyDelete