Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Engagement Pictures

Kyle is not a fan of photographs. He jokingly tried to tell me that we didn't need a professional photographer for the wedding. So I knew I was fighting an uphill battle when I wanted to take engagement pictures. I, of course, wanted a fun photo shoot where we look blissfully in love staring at each other at sunset. Maybe even a few quirky ones to show our personality. You have all seen those images pinned on Pinterest like this:



While I may be that person, Kyle is not. The one sure fire way I could get him to take engagement pictures, let his sister-in-law Stacy take them while we were in Montana. Stacy isn't a pro, but she has a great camera and Montana has some of the best backdrops/scenery you can get. We planned a shoot at Yellowstone that didn't work out as I hoped it would, so those pics aren't great but the ones we took that evening in Virginia City are pretty cute!










No comments:

Post a Comment