Monday, June 11, 2012

Little White Dress

I sent my mom and my aunt a link to a floor length sparkly dress and kidding asked if it was too much to wear to my bridal luncheon. My aunt replied, "from someone that has been married 30+ years, do it now. You never have this chance again."

While I don't plan on wearing a gown fit for the red carpet, I do want to incorporate white into some of these wonderful events. There are tons of little white dresses out right now, but they seem to be selling out pretty quickly online. Here are some I have found so far:

Dress #1: Nordstrom, $48

Dress #2: Nordstrom, $74.90
Dress #3: Dillards, $77.40
Dress #4: Dorothy Perkins, $35
Help me out and vote for the one you like! The poll is on the right side of the home page of the blog.


4 comments:

  1. I voted for 1 but I like 1 and 4 equally. I was thinking about the brutal heat but now that I think about it I'm thinking your wedding is in the fall....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about that too, but I have a shower in the middle of August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE 1 and 4! And all the prices are great...score :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #4 for sure! And you've got the legs to pull it off, my friend!

    ReplyDelete