Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Blog Sale

Welcome to my first blog sale! I decided to do this after my new favorite blog, Blog Sales United started and I found some really great deals. Here is how this will work:


STEP 1:


Email me- heathcock_heather@yahoo.com & state the following:
~Name of the item. Please be specific.
~Shipping address so that I can calculate shipping costs.
~Paypal email address so that I can invoice you.
~Please let me know if you will be purchasing more than 1 items so that I can combine shipping.
STEP 2:
After you receive a Paypal invoice with the purchase price
and shipping cost, complete your payment as soon as possible.
all items final sale. 
If you are local, let me know in the email and we can work out payment and delivery.  


Item 1: Target Limited Edition
Navy, Size 6
Worn 3 times
$15
Update: Sold! 


The blue dress is for sale, not the ladies :)


 Item 2: Studio Y Paisley Dress from Maurices
Size 5/6
Worn 2 times
$15



 Item 3: Black Evan Picone Dress from Dillards
Size 4
Worn 2 times
I know this pic is hard to see, please let me know if you would like more images
$10



Item 4: IN Studio red dress from Dillards
Size 6
Worn 2 times
$10


Item 5: Alfred Angelo Raspberry Bridesmaid Dress
Size 10, fits a 6 
Worn once (obviously) 
$40 / obo




Item 6: Blue cotton halter dress from Forever 21
Worn 3 times
$7


Item 7: Olive pull on shorts from Old Navy 
Worn a handful of times, still in good condition 
$6



Item 8: Liz Claiborne purse 
Some wear and tear in the inside, the outside is great
$5


Item 9: Mossimo crossbody bag from Target 
This thing can hold a ton! 
$5


Item 10: Black Aldo purse
$5


Item 11: White carry all from NY and Company 
One of my most favorite bags ever! 
Some marks on the inside
Holds a lots, and has lots of pockets on inside
$5


Item 12: Pink snake skin clutch 
Carried one time
Room for tons of credit cards, if you have that many
$5


 Item 13: Chocolate brown leather boots- Worthington 
Brand new, in box
Never worn / size 8.5
Retail $110
Will sell for $50 / obo


Item 14: Delicious black snake skin peep toe pumps 
Worn once 
Size 8.5 
$15


 Item 15: Brown American Eagle for Payless wedges
Worn several times / size 8.5
$5


Item 16: Grey Michelle D patent leather peep toes 
Worn once
Size 8.5 / $15




Item 17: Royal Blue Essential by ABS from Dillards dress
Worn once
Size Medium / $15
The color didn't come out great, so I added a personal picture below





3 comments:

  1. You have such nice things. I might have to purchase that red INC dress. Need something for Husker football in the fall :) And we're conveniently the same size in just about everything. I'll shoot you an email.

    Your listing is up. Thanks for the support :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of all the hawt photos accompanying these items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RAW: That red dress is one my faves! I would love to pass it along to a fashionista like yourself.

    Holly: I put those pics up just for you. Cause I know you like it hawt, hawt, hawt.

    ReplyDelete