Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Fascination

Don't worry, I'm not going to appear on the next episode of "Snapped" on WE tv. But I always have a had a fascination with murderers. Their motives, their life story, at what point they thought they could get away with it, how they behave during interrogation and trial. Here are a few of the cases that I have followed in my 28 years of life:

Scott Peterson:


Scott Peterson was convicted of murder of his wife, Lacey, and their unborn child. He was a pretty hot topic while I was in college, and I remember being glued to the TV/Internet the day he was found guilty. Scott said his wife went missing, but when his stories began not adding up, we learned he was having an affair and when he was arrested, he had quite an array of items in his possession. For more info on Scott, click here

Amanda Knox:

Amanda Knox, known as "Foxy Knoxy", is an American girl convicted of murder while studying abroad in Italy. She acted very strange when police questioned her, along with her Italian boyfriend. They were accused of murdering Amanda's roommate, Meredith because she wouldn't take part in their sex game. For more info on Amanda, click here

Casey Anthony:
Casey Anthony is currently on trial right now for the murder of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Her defense is that Caylee drowned in the family swimming pool, but Caylee's body was found with duct tape around the jaw in a wooded area. She says her daughter drowned and her father (Caylee's grandfather) helped her dispose of the body. For more information on Casey, click here or here

*I know Wikipedia isn't the best source for accurate info, but it kinda put the whole story in one place for each person*

Anytime there is a Dateline, 20/20, CNN, or any type of news special about murder, you can usually find me glued to the tv. 

Promise: My next post will be upbeat and happy, instead of about murders!

No comments:

Post a Comment