Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Week Long Agenda

Yay! I get to blog during the week! My boss is out of town the rest of the week so I can take a few minutes and put my thoughts on paper (or screen, actually!).

This Weekend:
Had a good time on Friday night. Ate some quick sushi (nothing too gross... it actually had fried shrimp in it) and then hit a few places with Amanda, Ozzie, Chevy, and Billy. I used my whole day Saturday to sleep and rest and then cleaned my entire house. Even though I get really tired of being the only one that cleans, there is something that I really do enjoy about it. I love to see something dirty become clean. I really love to sweep the floors and watch all the dirt and dust make a big pile. Weird, I know.

Monday:
I was really dragging yesterday. I even drank some coffee, which I never do. Had a busy work day (that seems to be the theme of my life these days) and then hit the gym, ate some delish dinner, watched some TV (Intervention & Obsessed were a let down) and read some of Eclipse before bed.

Tuesday:
Today I go to get my hair done. I think I am gonna do something a little different and I am a little nervous. But my hair lady is great and I know she will make me look fab!

Wednesday:
Wed kicks off my housesitting/dogsitting week(end). They live out in Jenks and I am looking forward to a little alone time with Lucy (their doggie) and Sophie (my doggie).

Thursday:
I think I might go visit my friend Kara this night. She just moved to Jenks not too long ago and I haven't seen her house or her adorable son on way too long.

Friday:
Headed to the parents after work to see my sweet nieces. It has been almost a month since I have seen them and I don't like that at all.

Saturday:
Hanging out all day with the fam. Headed back to Tulsa that evening for Dfest and to see an old high school friend that will be in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment