Friday, July 17, 2009

I wish I had more time to blog! When I first started this blog I thought I would be able to update daily and I am failing miserably! Hope you guys don't mind really long posts on Fridays cause that seems to be happening! I have a lot to catch up on.
Last weekend, my mom and I went to Dallas for some wedding dress shopping and bridal fair. Katie didn't find the dress she is dreaming of but we did find some that she liked. She is still on the hunt for "the dress". Below is a picture of all the ladies having lunch and margaritas after shopping. We had so much fun!
Me, my momma, Cousin Kristin, Aunt Sheri, Katie, Cousin Stacie
After lunch we headed to David's Bridal and and found 2 dresses that Katie looked beautiful in! Can't post pictures cause she may buy one of them and then everyone has already seen her dress! There is definately an element of suspense when it comes to your wedding dress.
Sunday we hit the Dallas Bridal Fair and had a great time. It was not as crazy as expected and we got lots of great information. You were supposed to check you camera but I snuck mine in my aunts zipped up purse so I could secretly use my camera if necessary. Good thing I kept it b/c Elvis was there and my mom and my aunt about lost their minds! Elvis gave my aunt a kiss and I was glad to have illegally used my camera to capture the moment.
Aunt Sheri and The King
After the bridal fair, we ate a late lunch and it was back to Oklahoma. I was tired but I managed to drive the whole way home.
Kristin and Heather
Bride-to-be & MOH (maid of honor)

Monday was back to work and that is when the chaos began. I have been working so much and barely had time to search the internet for wedding/bachelorette/honeymoon ideas.
I worked past 6 a couple times this week and I still managed to go to the gym. I am very proud of myself :)
Last night, I had dinner with Alanda and Kara.... two of my favorite people. Alanda is 7 months pregnant with her first baby and I rubbed her belly all night sitting at the Olive Garden. We sat down at 6:30 and we didn't leave until close to 10! We had so much to catch up on and I was so glad to see them again.

Tonight kicks off a much needed weekend! I am hitting the gym after work and then who knows from there. I am looking forward to relaxing, running errands, and maybe having some drinks with some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment