Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Incredible Pizza

Back in August, Kyle and I took the girls to Incredible Pizza for some food, fun and games. This time around, the family was in town celebrating Tabley's birthday. He turned 4 years old and is doing great.

Most of my weekend was spend inside watching TV and relaxing. Kyle was sick, which rarely happens, so I really took advantage of the down time. I watched House Hunters regular and international (I never guess which one they will pick!), Selling NY and LA, and a Whitney Houston biography. All while wearing my robe and barely any makeup.

Kyle and I are hosting a St. Patrick's Day party on Sat and have invited tons of our friends. I have all kinds of food items on my list of things to make. Cookies, cupcakes, dips, fun drinks..I can't wait! I am running the St. Patty's Day 5K on Brookside Sat morning and then plan on putting on my apron and getting to work!

For all you runners our there, or even non-runners, there is a really fun race coming to Tulsa in June.

The Color Run will be June 23rd. It is not a timed event, so you can just have fun and not worry about your time. I am thinking of one my blog readers and her husband should do it, *cough cough (Becca Van Valkenburg)

Side note, Jessica Simpson really needs to have her baby.

Jordyn & Brooke at Incredible Pizza

Allison, Lauren, Derek in the bumper cards

Jordyn catching some zzz's at Incredible Pizza
Look at this colorful house in Outer Banks, N.C. For $1.95 million, it can be yours.

My project this past weekend. Organizing Kyle's pantry. You should have seen it before.





No comments:

Post a Comment