Thursday, January 5, 2012

A New Year: 2012

Well, here we are 5 days into a new year and everyone is posting blogs, Facebook, tweets and whatnot about what they plan to accomplish in 2012. I have never really been much of one to write down my goals unless my boss asks me to do so before a review. And then those are strictly work-related. Kyle and I took a trip over NYE and I had lots of time to think of the things I wish to improve on, and the things I would like to accomplish.

Here goes:

1. Try a new restaurant every month.
2. Work out at least one day of the weekend and/or get up early for the gym one day a  week.
3. Iron/steam work clothes so I can actually wear that button up that is hanging in the back of my closet.
4. Utilize the dry cleaner more to keep favorite clothes in good condition.
5. Use my new weekly/monthly planner to stay more organized.
6. Stop letting the petty things bother me at work.
7. Buy new running shoes.
8. Use my $100 Southwest voucher before it expires in July.
9. Learn to utilize more clothes in my closet.
10. Relax, and let life happen.
11. Take Sophie for a walk more often.
12. Figure out a breakfast routine for work mornings.
13. Buy a new cell phone.
14. Grocery shop once a week.
15. Pay off my credit card. (Just when I got close, Christmas hit)
16. Rent or to go a movie once a month.
17. Use my crockpot more.
18. Try a cardio class at the gym.
19. Deep clean my house.
20. Hang pictures from Paris that I printed in 2008. Yes, 2008.
21. Learn to play tennis and golf.
22. Replace my windshield.

No comments:

Post a Comment