Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mission Impossible

This post is about why I should have been a secret agent. It all came to me last night in the middle of seeing Mission Impossible with Kyle. I quickly began telling Kyle several reasons why I should have been some type of secret agent. Here they are:

1. I can rock a cocktail dress.

The female agent always gets the job of seducing some type of rich foreign guy. She must go to a fancy party, wear a beautiful dress, lure him away from the crowd, pull out a gun that is strapped to her thigh and make him give her important information.

2. I can be aggressive.

The female agent always gets into fights. Sometimes with other attractive females. And her hair is usually down and she has on a short dress or form fitting clothing and she can kick the crap out of someone twice her size.

3. I can run.

Agents always have to run. I run a lot on the treadmill and do sprints and incline so I would be great when it came time to run down the terrorist.

4. I can use my gymnastics moves.

I couldn't find a picture to describe this but you all know when there comes a time when the best possible move is to do a somersault, usually behind a couch, with gun in hand.

5. I can swim.



Cars always crash into the water.

Those are my top five reasons. There are also several reasons why I would not be a great female agent, but those don't really need to be addressed right now. And honestly, I really just want to be cast as a female agent along side my long time love Tom Cruise.


Alright, alright. I'll stop with the pictures. But he is just so cute. Say what you want about him, but I have loved him for as long as I can remember. And no one, I mean no one, can run like he does in movies. I heard he was filming a movie in Pittsburgh recently and you shouldn't be surprised that I tried to convince Kyle we should take a weekend trip there so I could stalk him.

No comments:

Post a Comment