Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Update on Talbey

Yesterday was a tough day for the Ahlum's. Talbey's legs were amputated just below the knee. This has been a main concern for several days, and we had all prayed that he would be able to keep his legs. They are concerned now that they may not have amputated high enough, and they will assess more on Thursday and decide whether they need to amputate more. My brother said his arms and hands are fine.

His fever spiked to 104 after the surgery yesterday. They got it back down, but were very concerned with the cause of the spiked fever.
Please continue praying for Talbey and the rest of his family through this unbelievably difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment