Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall Fashion

It's time to put my summer dresses away. And I must say I am really happy with my dress selection from this past year. I purchased a few really great dresses for pretty cheap and now my collection is in a good place. I even turned down some stuff at Marshall's recently because I already had too many dresses.

So now that fall is approaching, I am really itching to get some new fall fashion items in my closet. Here are a few things from Gap that need to be in my closet:


Rayon crewneck sweater


  


Basic black skirt

Maroon corduroy leggings
Ballet flat

Tuxedo blouse
One of my favorite things about fall are sweaters, which ironically I don't have many. Lately I have been really into chunky sweaters. The perfect outfit in my head is a great pair of black  leggings, my Steve Madden Intyce boots in Cognac, and a camel colored sweater. Or here is another idea in my head. I love the idea of the button up shirt, black maxi with a belt, and flat: 
Anyone want to fund my fall fashion shopping trips?!

1 comment: