Friday, May 27, 2011

10 Best Drugstore Beauty Items

I'm cheap. Or frugal. However you want to put it, I like to find a bargain. I learned this from my mom. The wonderful job as a stay at home forced her to clip coupons and browse the sale racks so she could afford to stay home with me and my brother, and the foster babies we had.

I love shopping. I love buying new clothes, jewelry (nothing expensive), bath products, home products. I just love new stuff. But that costs money, something I don't have an abundance of. I use the cheap Dove moisturizer from Walmart, the freebie toothbrush the dentist gave me, and I am the queen of stockpiling bath and body works gifts and having a shower gel/lotion collection to last me thru 2015.

I found this article the other day the listed the 10 Best Drugstore Beauty Items and I picked out 3 that I want to try, even though it will require me to spend a little more money:

1. Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes with SPF 20- I have dark circles under my eyes and I always have. I look back at pics of me as a little girl and I swear you could see them when I was 7. I battle them and obsess over the circles and even though I read not to use more and more concealer, I can't help it. So I am def trying this concealer out! (Side note: I recently purchased an Aveeno Under Eye Roller treatment with caffeine and it seems to be working.)

2. L'Oreal Paris Studio Secrets Color Truth Cream Eyeliner- I am in search of an eyeliner that will not run down my face and make my look like a girl that has cried her make up off. As mentioned in #1, I don't need anything below my eyes making it appear darker.

3. John Frieda Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Creme- I love John Frieda products and any finishing cream to help combat the humidity of OK in the summer is worth a try!

Honorable Mention: Covergirl LashBlast- I already use this and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment