Friday, February 11, 2011

A Look Back At 2010

I meant to steal this questionnaire from my lovely lady Kristin awhile back and I completely forgot.

All About 2010

1.What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
I took a trip with 3 generations of my family! My mom, grandma, aunt and I all went to Rome. And I love that when we met people, they pointed out that we had 3 generations on a trip together.

2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I made somewhat of a New Years resolution, and I feel like I am doing well with it. As for next year, who knows!

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No one that close to me gave birth. It's about time someone does!

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Thankfully no.

5. What vacations did you take?
October- Rome, Italy

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
I would love to have no debt, working on paying off my car and student loans. I would also like to frame and hang some pics that I have been meaning to do for years.

7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Man, this is hard. So many things come to mind. But here are 2:

October 23- embarked on a trip with my mom, grandma and aunt
June 4- rekindled with someone

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I lost some weight. Whoop Whoop

9. What was your biggest failure?
Worrying what others think about me or the decisions I make

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nothing more than the common cold or broken heart

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Ridiculous, I know. But I bought this gray and cream striped shirt that I seriously love.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Sandra Bullock

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Jesse James- see # 12

14. Where did most of your money go?
Target, Forever 21, student loans and my car

15. What events did you get really, really, really excited about?
Rome and Katie's wedding

16. What songs will always remind you of 2010?
Anything from the BEP album

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
- Happier or Sadder? Happier
- Thinner or Fatter? Much thinner. Thank you South Beach!
- Richer or Poorer? Neutral.

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Saved more money

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Judging

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent Christmas at my brother's house with my loved ones.

21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
My mom, Katie, Jan-May: Kent, June-Present- Kyle (i like June-Present much better)

22. Did you fall in love in 2010?
Yes. And I am not elaborating

23. Where did you spend most of your time?
The gym, OKC and a house on Utica

24. What did you watch on TV this year?
Greys, PP, Real Housewives and I'm sure there's more .

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Nah.

26. What was the best book you read?
Elaina and Liz, please don't butcher me but I can't think of all the books I read and pick one.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery or rediscovery?
Nelly- thanks to Kyle

28. What did you want and get?
iPhone, boots

29. What did you want and not get?
I wanted a trip to NYC. But I want that every year

30. What were your favorite films of this year?
I don't know if I saw any....

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 27. I had a joint b-day party with Ozzie and Jordan and a group of friends went out to dinner and the bar. 28th b-day party was much better

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More money.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Gray and white/cream stripes seem to rule my world. Black cardigans, leggings and dresses and sandals

34. What kept you sane?
Mom, sister in law that called at 11:30 that night, and my friends

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most/least?
Most - Kate Middleton- her style is the jam
Least - Anyone named Lohan

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
I plead the 5th

37. Whom did you miss?
I always miss my nieces. And Kate and Kris

38. Who was the best new person you met in 2010?
Kathy Vo Ketter- I met her right before 2010

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
Thank god for unanswered prayers

40. Quote a song for 2011:
You're gonna fly away
Glad you're goin' my way
I love it when we're cruisin' together
Music is played for love
Cruisin' is made for love
I love it when we're cruisin' together

1 comment:

  1. "19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
    Judging "

    ^I love this! Being non-judgmental is important to me too. I try to catch myself when I'm thinking nasty thoughts about another person and remind myself that I'm a looooooong way from perfection too.

    ReplyDelete